arden hot yoga


i think journey with cricket has been nice. god has been kind to me. i started playing when i was in 5th standard and..i've graduated slowly and steadily from then on, so its been nice for me and you know


arden hot yoga, i hope to represent the country and represent it for a long time, probably win a world cup. just keep believing in myself and keep talking to myself and telling myself that,


i'm good enough and keep backing myself, that's the least i can do for myself as a cricketer. i play football. ah..i follow the epl a lot, yeah i am a bit of a gamer when it comes to some ps3. the advice i would give for budding cricketers would be.. work hard and believe in yourself keep things simple,


and keep cricket simple. believe in yourself, good luck. live your passion guys..live your passion.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup