benefits of yoga for men


hey babe, how was yoga? i wasn't checking out any of the girls. i didn't say you were, i was just asking... look just because a guy goes to yoga doesn't mean he spends the whole time staring at girls i go because it's good for me.


benefits of yoga for men, no i know, honestly i wasn't accusing youof... yoga is a beautiful spiritual exercise it's about achieving inner peace it's not about staring at girls in skin-tightlycra


ok, ok well stop saying that it is because it isn't! listen, even if you do happen to check outa few of the girls it's ok, it's not a big problem. ahh, stop judging me you don't know what i do at yoga you don't know me. you've stressed me out, i need to go clearmy head. you've just got back, where are you going?


i'm going to my pole-dancing class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup