best yoga for flexibility


hi, my name is maryann and today i'm here to talk to you about using yoga strap to increase flexibility. one of the key things when it comes to increasing flexibility is about being able to sit in your sauna or your stretch and hold that pose with relaxation and deep letting go. a yoga strap is a really great tool to help assistant nap because a yoga strap really can help keep your posture and alignment, help you focus on the balance, and really stretch into the pose


best yoga for flexibility, without compromising the alignment of your back... or... regardless what level yoga your in, yoga straps are great way to reach so much the fundamentals of each pose. i specially like using it for forward bends. forward bends are really easy to arch in unhealthy manner.


and reduce efficiency of each a sauna, so i like placing my yoga strap in between my arches and my toes right on balls on my feet getting my back really straight and focus on getting my hips flat on the ground my gallops really flat, and now you can see i'm straight. i can just bring the straps together.. and walk down keeping my back really straight. all i'm focusing on is walking down and i'm gonna feel like my belly button is aiming towards the top of my thigh.. and i can relax in that position as much as possible and focus on relaxing rather than hurrying the focus on relaxing.. is my back straight and may not hunching over can i reach my toes.. i don't have to reach my toes, i ca be right here..


i also love using this poses for getting my arms to reach in the back. so for example.. i wanna link my arms behind me on one side, i'm not be flexible enough to grasp i wanna make sure that my back is still upright, as you can see my neck is still open and not punching over trying to get too much fingers, but as you can see on my other side whoooo... i really can't reach and really inflexible and rather than contorting myself and potentially risking injury to my shoulders or my neck.. i can bring my yoga strap behind me.. grab on to my yoga strap..


and slowly walk my hands.. together.. it just a slow walk in the yoga strap.. and as i continue to walk.. i can feel.. my shoulders is getting stretch out better.. and over time.. i should be able to slowly walk myself.. and gently.. to the position where my arms can reach. but now i can see here and focus, on deepening that stretch and just really focus on letting go. this works for any of your stretching poses, binding poses and myriad of other poses. the yoga strap is really in valuable tool that you can use for any level of yoga. to find out more about clever yoga.. visit.. or click on the link below..


this is really high quality strap and i love using it for all my yoga needs. thank you for watching and i hope you enjoy this short video on how to use yoga strap to increase flexibility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup