yoga pants prank


hold on! just hold on for one moment! i'll hurry up! but first! let me take a selfie!


yoga pants prank, oh no! i am just taking pictures of myself! selfie. wait, i am just taking selfies! a photo of myself.


let us take a selfie! no, no, wait! what are you doing? i am just taking a selfie. a photo of myself... ok, good. did you thing i was taking photos of you? yes! no. just a selfie.


what the f*ck? i am just taking a selfie! a selfie. a picture of myself! s-e-l-f-i-e that's what selfie stands for. no! i just saw myself on that picture! put it away! but we can take a selfie together?


don't you understand me? i didn't take any pictures of you! but i saw myself! no you weren't... definately not. i am just taking pictures of myself. selfies. guys, i am just taking a selfie! haha, okay!


i am not taking pictures of you. what did you say? 3.68€ 3.68€?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup