atlanta hot yoga


bite chunks out of meyou’re a shark and i’m swimming my heart still thumps as i bleedand all your friends come sniffing triangles are my favorite shapethree points where two lines meet toe to toe, back to back, let’s go, my love;it’s very late go alone my flowerand keep my whole lovely you


atlanta hot yoga, wild green stones alone my loverand keep us on my heart three guns and one goes offone’s empty, one’s not quick enough one burn, one red, one grinsearch the graves while the camera spins chunks of you will sink down to sealsblubber rich in mourning, they’ll nosh you


upyes, they’ll nosh the love away but it’s fair to sayyou will still haunt me toe to toe, back to back, let’s go my love;it’s very late ‘til morning comes, let’s tessellate bitechunks out of me you’re a shark and i’m swimmingmy heart still thumps as i bleed and all your friends come sniffing ‘til morning comes, let’s tessellate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup