bikram yoga san diego

my names michelle hodgson i run key wordscopywriting journalism and events glenn at easi video did a fantastic videoof one of my events with joanne harris at the keys restaurant in huddersfieldthe videos very clear and helpful, he edited it down for me and i’ve had some terrificfeedback from it already he also setup my you tube channel for me,and i think video is definitely the way forward, it’s a great way to promote your businessi work with a lot of companies providing copy for their websites,and more and more peopleare starting to wake up to how useful video is as a selling tooli’m delighted to have my you tube channel up and running with my videos from easivideoand i definitely recommend glenn and easivideo


to anyone who wants to promote their companyand sell their products



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup