east meets west yoga


i have always had an interest in usingyoga therapy tool for veterans or trauma survivors. and in my civic engagementcourse, you know, part of that is getting involved in your community, and you know just participating. and my professor actually encouraged me to look into theva and to attend different workshops with trauma survivors. i applied to teach yogafor their veterans program and got picked


east meets west yoga, up for that. i also volunteer at theveterans hospital just doing whatever work they need me for there. but everyday that i volunteer i leave, you know, feeling like this isit, this is what i wanted out of life. you know it's it's very empowering, it gives meaning to what i'm trying to


pursue, it gives meaning to my own life.you know yoga for me was a critical tool in overcoming my own traumas, so toshare that and see a difference in the veterans that i'm teaching, i mean it'sjust, it's incredible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup