green monkey yoga

healthy music for a child's heart body and mind down by the bay from the cd download nursery rhymes by the learning station down by the bay where the watermelons grow back to my home i dare not go for if i do my mother will say


have you ever seen aduck driving a truck down by the bay where the watermelons grow back to my home i dare not go my mother will say have you ever seen a goat cruising on a boat down by the bay have you ever seen a mouse building a house my mother will say


have you ever seen a frog dancing on a log for if i do my mother will say have you ever seen a bee sipping icedtea down by the bay back to my home have you ever seen a fox putting on socks question time what was your favorite rhyme? was it the duck


the goat the mouse the frog the bee or the fox? please let us know in the commentssection below you can get down by the bay on nurseryrhymes with the learning station in full cd download at www dot learningstation music dot com see the video playlists playing? you canview them just by clicking


and please become a learning stationfriend and click on the big red and green subscribe button follow us on pinterest and twitter andlike us on facebook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup