men in yoga pants

>> lele pons: hey guys! i have never done a q&a before. i usually do skits, here it goes! he's gonna answer for me, some of the questions. let's see how much he knows. >> logan paul: yeah. i know, i know you well. >> lele pons: okay. okay. let's see. what is my favorite movie?


men in yoga pants, >> logan paul: oh my gosh! it's gotta be the fault in our stars. >> lele pons: what? it's titanic. i will never let go.


>> rudy mancuso: okay, listen stupid. i'm gonna die. >> logan paul: come on lele! >> lele pons: what's your favorite movie? i know it. but, maybe you don't know it. >> logan paul: maybe i don't know my favorite movie?>> lele pons: yeah! >> logan paul: alright.>> lele pons: say it. >> logan paul: it's gotta be the avengers. >> lele pons: wrong! it's airplane mode. >> logan paul: you're right.>> lele pons: it's your movie!


>> logan paul: my movie is my favorite movie. >> lele pons: do you have any siblings? do i have any siblings? >> lele's mom: no! >> lele pons: no. why? >> lele's mom: because when you were born, i was afraid... of you. i wanted to have 6 children, but with you, it was enough. >> lele pons: what is my favorite tv show?


>> lele pons & amanda cerny: gossip girl! >> lele pons: have you ever hurt yourself so bad during a vine that it left a scar? i did a crazy vine where i was dragged by a car. [♫ blank space - taylor swift ♫] but, when i did that vine, i had scars in my butt. all over the place. >> twon kuyper: it was awful. it was like you didn't want to look at it. trust me. >> lele pons: what was your biggest dream when you were little? what is my biggest dream?


>> anwar jibawi: you wanna be a disney princess. >> lele pons: what? no. no. no. you have one more. >> anwar jibawi: um...singer? you like music, right? >> lele pons: you're close, but that was like later. cause i was a little girl. when i was a little girl, i wanted to be a crocodile hunter. what is my real name? >> logan paul: oh no... i know it! i know it!


>> lele pons: he doesn't even know my real name. >> logan paul: le-le-le >> lele pons: you don't know my name? >> logan paul: i feel so bad! i just...you told me this. >> lele pons: okay, so let me tell you what my real name is. >> logan paul: lalucha? >> lele pons: leluche? no. my real name is elenora. amanda, what is my favorite reggaeton song?


>> amanda cerny: oh... dale? >> lele pons: close. close. >> amanda cerny: it's like there... >> lele pons: daddy yankee... >> amanda cerny: oh yeah, yeah. oh! gasolina! >> lele pons: gasoline from daddy yankee. that's my favorite reggaeton song. [♫ gasolina - daddy yankee ♫] how old am i?


>> anwar jibawi: you are 19. >> lele pons: yes. when is my birthday? when is my birthday? what day is my birthday? >> anwar jibawi: don't tell me. don't tell me. oh god. please don't tell me. wait, did it just pass? >> lele pons: no! >> anwar jibawi: it's coming up, right? >> lele pons: yes, it's coming up.


>> anwar jibawi: june? >> lele pons: uh-huh. >> anwar jibawi: t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-twenty. >> lele pons: uh-huh! >> anwar jibawi: f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f, is it with an f? >> anwar jibawi: four. >> lele pons: fifth! which languages do i speak? >> amanda cerny: you speak...


spanish. english. italian. >> lele pons: yes! >> amanda cerny: wala! >> lele pons: would you and twon ever date? >> twon kuyper: i don't know lele. >> lele pons: no! you're answering this! >> twon kuyper: i don't know. no, probably not.


>> lele pons: i'm very hard to handle. [♫ l.o.v.e. - nat king cole ♫] >> lele pons: twon! okay, so this is the last question that i will answer and i will do it by myself... because juanpa's not here, so the question that everyone has been asking me is... are you and juanpa dating? no! we're not dating. maybe in the future, but we're really close as friends. sorry. that was it guys! those were all the questions that i chose and i wanted to answer for you guys.


write down any questions that you have that i didn't answer, below, so i can do it for the next time that i do these q&a's. besos! besos! besos! kisses! bye! [exit music]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup