mommy and me yoga

(sound of treadmill) i want to go to chick-fil-a, chick-fil-a,call the ladies let’s go to chick-fil-a, chick-fil-a grabyour babies we’re going to chick-fil-a, chick-fil-a,no maybes hello chick-fil-a, chick-fil-a


mommy and me yoga, yeah it’s pretty clear why we go to chick-fil-a. we’re treated like royalty here, sometimes go twice a daycause’ we got that lifestyle that all the moms crave all the free ice cream every single day i see you judging me, no make-up on my facebut we can do that here, this is our special place


if you you’ve got newborn babies, they’ll raise em’ up! to everything they say my pleasure even when they’re mopping up *bridge*our husbands say we go to chick-fil-a way too much but we get to where yoga pants and our hair in a messy bun(ooo wap wap waooo wap wap) and yes that’s my son running barefoot to the bathroom stall now’s the perfect time for mom to wrap up my business call we bring our playdates hereand all our troubles seem to disappear can't see my babies but i'm sure they're here


i'm here to tell ya, in everything they say "my pleasure" even when my kid gets stuck our husbands say we go to chick-fil-a way too much but we get to where yoga pants and our hair in a messy bun (ooo wap wap waooo wap wap) talking:lauren: “yall spencer is not excited about this, he brought out the bank statements!if spencer sees my car here again i am in big trouble. deidra: “well i just instagrammed that picture so you’d better get home”. chelsea: “are you pregnant?” deidra: “bless her” (laughter in background)


now’s the perfect time for mom to wrap up my business call (ooo wap wap waooo) (window rolling down) "hi, welcome to chick fil a. how may i serve you?"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup