shine yoga


(♪ ♪ ♪) ♪ my wrist on floss, feeling like a boss (boss) ♪ ♪ shine all night so i never get lost ♪ ♪ my wrist on floss, feeling like a boss ♪ ♪ never get lost, never get lost ♪


shine yoga, ♪ my wrist on floss (whoa)feeling like a boss (hey) ♪ ♪ (what's that?)wrist on floss, feeling like a boss ♪ ♪ (whatchu say?)feeling like a boss, feeling like a boss ♪ ♪ eh, they ain't talkin', gone looking for the exit ♪


♪ they don't add a couple o's on my x-it ♪ ♪ wrist on frost, colder than your ex-chick ♪ ♪ go and tell your momma thatsome monsters really exist ♪ ♪ we in the club, and we layin' out a welcome mat ♪ ♪ mass text to see how manyfriends will message back ♪ ♪ 30 birdies, 40 shorties,told 'em 'dress in black' ♪ ♪ it's black light, my teeth areshining like the cheshire cat ♪ ♪ gettin' past lines like a quarterback ♪ ♪ all these rappers talkin' bull,you think that jordan back ♪


♪ i'm in a jordan jersey,lord have mercy, saw my girl ♪ ♪ she throwin' salutations to me,sun minus the yoga mat ♪ ♪ hey, hold 'em backokay, now let me go ♪ ♪ we goin' hard, every show, you already know ♪ ♪ karat bought a lot man,rock bands gettin' dough ♪ ♪ god-man, but you know,my watchband says so ♪ ♪ wrist on floss, feelin' like a boss ♪ ♪ (you know my) wrist on floss(so i'm) feelin' like a boss ♪ ♪ never get lost (never)never get lost ♪


♪ (i said my) wrist on floss(so i'm) feelin' like a boss (boss) ♪ ♪ (i said my) wrist on floss(so i'm) feelin' like a boss ♪ ♪ feelin' like a boss (hey)feelin' like a boss (yo) ♪ ♪ all my dogs with me constantly ♪ ♪ every time i buy somethin', gotta cough 50 ♪ ♪ but they in my corner when i’m in the corner ♪ ♪ so i keep them in ‘em customs like we hittin’ borders ♪ ♪ fitted snaps and kicks,my fave better get that championship ♪ ♪ my clan, my clique, my class, these kids seewhere i come from like the passion pit ♪


♪ we back in this, we feeling like a boss ♪ ♪ all that and a bag of chipswith a sand-o-wich and a fountain pop ♪ ♪ watch, lookin’ like a mountain top ♪ ♪ wouldn’t notice that the handsare spinnin’ counter-clock ♪ ♪ we getting down, it’s like we heavy-hearted ♪ ♪ you cats are missing something, huh?what? beg your pardon? ♪ let’s get serious right now. i mean a lot of people talk that talk,but can you back it up? let me see you head to thedance floor right now.


line up, form up, formations, you know what? alright. ♪ grab your knee and shake ityou a family guy ♪ ♪ now wave your hands in front your facelike you camera shy ♪ ♪ you ain’t tryin’ to dance, then babystand aside ♪ ♪ now get lowlike you pulling’ out some dandelions ♪ ♪ now go, go, shake it, gogo, go, shake it, go ♪ ♪ go, go, shake it, gogo, go, shake it, go ♪ ♪ hold upkeep them hands tight, it’s a hold up ♪


♪ keep them near until theyhurt for you to hold up ♪ ♪ now move them chloe’s, them manolo’s,move them doc martens ♪ ♪ tell the dj, scratch my recordlike i got pardoned ♪ ♪ spinnin’ like a tutu, taking this to overtimeit’s 2-2, push it into overdrive, toot toot ♪ ♪ beep beep, choo choo, trying to find my coup’s routefrou-frou and dolla make me holla honey, boo boo ♪ ♪ my wrist on floss, feeling like a boss (oh)shine all night so i never get lost ♪ ♪ (i said my) wrist on floss(so i’m) feeling like a boss (hey) ♪ ♪ never get lost (hey)never get lost ♪ ♪ (you know my) wrist on floss(so i’m) feeling like a boss (what) ♪


♪ shine all night so i never get lost (never) ♪ ♪ my wrist on floss, feeling like a boss (get it) ♪ ♪ feeling like a boss (hey),feeling like a boss (’s go) ♪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup