soho yoga


- so as you all know, i moved to london this week. exciting, but also expensive. match those two words together, and you've gotexciting, or expensive. that doesn't work.


soho yoga, so far, moving out of my parents' house has mostly meant buyingthings that you never really think about buying, because they're just there. like i have to buy my own black pepper.


who buys their own black pepper? i've also had to buy my own (mumbles). people still living athome with their parents, you take this stuff forgranted, but believe me, once the free (mumbles)are gone, they are gone. but i live in the capital city now, the big, well, not the apple, but probably some other kind of spherical fruit. i'm living in the big fruit guys,


it's all my dreams come true, except that jason (mumbles) isn't here, and i have no money. in my time here so far, i have learnt that london really isn't as big as everyone thinks it is. london eye is just a ferris wheel trying to sell sugar to kids. the thames you can pretty much just jump over if the wind catches youabout halfway across,


and the london underground is basically just a glorified marble run,but with people in it, but not that glorified, mostly just a marble run. a woman asked me fordirections this morning, and it felt like i actually lived here. i felt a total sense of belonging and just so connected to the city. i mean, i didn't know the answer to her question. i had to look it up on google maps, but it still counts.


i did my first impulsive london thing the other night. kanye west was playing a secret show at koko in camden, and the tickets only went on sale a few hoursbefore, and i just went, "fuck it," and ibought a ticket. in my mind, it was this verylike glamorous impulsive thing, and the way i retellit, it sounds like that, like i just bought the ticket and then grabbed my coat and headed out the door and went to the rap show.


i've never said "rapshow" before in my life, i don't know if you can tell. what actually happened was that i bought the ticket, went to the venue, feltreally anxious about it, stood outside in the freezing cold for like two hours, because easy is as easy does, and easy does not care about my limbs and my extremities. it was an incredible gig though. i will tell mygrandchildren about it.


i'll say to them, "and kanyesaid, 'penelope, he'd rather be "a dick than a swallower,'"and i want you to live by that. tell me what you like aboutyour city in the comments below. don't tell me how much it costs to rent a double room in your city though, because i don't want to cry today. not today. i'm back, if you're wondering where i've been. my camera broke, my laptop broke, and i moved. as you can see, i've been spending all my spare time


making it feel homely and really filling up the space with my personality, yes. i'm not quite done sorting the room out, but it will be beautifulwhen it's finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup