yoga pants for men

- yeah! (struggling noises) (playful music) - i really don't know thatmuch about gymnastics. - my goal today is to do a cartwheel.


yoga pants for men, - i've never been able to do a cartwheel. - i'll probably fall a lot. - think there's a trampoline, so i'm looking forward to that, too.


- hi, welcome to broadway gymnastics. i'm coach cara, and we have a group of beginning students here. we're gonna get them outof their comfort-zones, and have a good time. - well look at that! i think we all forgotthat nick is a cyborg. - finally accomplishedmy high school fears of climbing a rope.


(grunting) - yeah so, we just warmed up apparently, and i don't think i can do anymore. - tuck that chin in, handson the floor, big push. - i have this fear that i'm gonna go back, and i'm gonna roll, and my head's gonna snap off of my body. there it is! - your hands go down sideways,


and you're just gonna kick allthe way over, like a rainbow. turn it into a forward roll. tuck your chin in. (coaches and students speaking) (grunt) - gave me a hard time, you'll be fine. - whoa! (woman screams) (clapping)


- and just try to turnyour body on your toes. - [woman] oh, the squat. (laughing) i'm so sorry. - lift, lift, lift, lift, lift, touch. - [blonde] i don't know whati'm supposed to do from here. - nope, nope, nope. - nope, nope. - easy.


(martial arts sound effect) - this is how cats sleep all the time. - [nick] i know. - i wanna save my energyfor the trampoline. i know there's gonna be a trampoline. i'm not gonna waste my time on these log walking, whatever. - the great thing about a gym like this is there's a bed everywhere.


anywhere you wanna go tosleep, you can go to sleep, 'cause you get tiredfrom doing gymnastics, and then they have a bed for you. yeah, spoon me. - okay, oh, i need to be in the small. - get in this. - oh yeah. - [coach] shot jumps, shot straddle jumps. - butt, toes.


- [man] oh matt. - whoo! so high, it's terrifying. - and bend them, try to turn. - [man] your goal is to getas many steps in a-- there! - [woman] yeah! - [man] wee! - today, i didn'taccidentally kill myself, or anybody else, andi call that a success. - i conquered a lot of my fears today.


i feel like superman. - once i let go of thefear of breaking my neck, i actually could do some things. - oh, favorite thing was the trampoline. i know it's not an originalanswer, but it's the best. you see how high i got? i got so high. (happy upbeat music) - my body's failing.


my joints are all broken. i'm gonna crawl my way to my car. - she said that swinging isnot encouraged, but it's fun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup