ashtanga yoga portland



hey guys! join me next week for a beautiful four days of yoga, right here on my youtube channel tinks yoga! everyone is more than welcome to press play and practice, especially those of you who lack time and find it difficult to go to a yoga studio! you can follow me on my facebook page tinks yoga starting this monday, i will guide you through a short and sweet morning yoga, on wednesday you'll get a shot of "pick me up" yoga to get the blood going and energy flowing, on friday we'll release the pressure gathered around the hip area that comes hand in hand with sitting every day for many and sunday is reserved for a relaxing restorative yoga which will allow you to completely let go.


find me on my facebook page tinks yoga and join me here to get exactly what your body needs! much love, see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup