baron baptiste yoga



come on hurry up! its good?are you well installed? yeah! so if you're here it's because you have the chance to see my new clip in preview! you made me leave my course of bachata berger tcha tcha for that! yes!!!! and here i move my booty i move my booty booty, booty booty, booty, booty, booty, booty


get out of the track the bomb has just arrived i start by warming myself up but i think you're not ready i worked all my chores on beyoncã©'s clips spotlight on me, move from there baby, shake, shake, ouch! i just got on the ground


i look like a calf actually i can't dance i have two feet left, it's hot as rigid as a broom when i dance, it's too ugly look at this move, it's the loose baby, twerk, twerk, berk! i do not care about haters only chris marques can judge me


i do not know how to dance i move like a ball and you hurt your eyes even if i do my best it's not my fault it's not my fault if i have the style of a retiree twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk a girl throws a battle


a circle is formed i start the robot but it looks rusty she makes her basin shaker then moves on the hands i make a wave all over pediluvium level! i chain on a caterpillar but no one followed me


i decide to give everything the crowd is just shocked the security has been reduced for me to evacuate it was so ugly that they believed me in crisis of epilepsy! i do not care about the haters twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk sitting in my sweat i drink at the bar


suddenly the king of the track attracts my gaze as comfortable as a boy too tight in his pants he smiled me i approached him, baby shake, shake go! we do not dance, we move like balls! and hurts your eyes even if we do our best, it is not our fault we have a style of retired i do not know how to dance, i move like a ball and hurt your eyes even if i do my best the style of a retiree so ?


it's crap thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup