gay yoga



all: om.- my god, this is gay. - hello, travelers.i'm astral, your new instructor. - [chuckles]hey, buddy, i'd like to position myself in her lotus,you know what i mean? - okay, everyone,close your eyes,


gay yoga, inhale a long, deep breath, and imagine a calm,serene scene. ♪ - oh!- up yours, cracker!


[all complaining at once] - nooo! - woody, calm down.here, pet me. i'm kidding.attack! [all grunting] - i am gonna choke the lifeoutta all of you's! can't bitchif you can't breathe! - [groans] - oopsie.- woody,


i have never seensuch a display of raw passion. i suggesta private session. i can help you channelthat rage and find inner peace. - okay,if it'll help me relax. - oh, my god!what happened here? - it was a black guy.i think he had a jet pack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup