girl gets fucked in yoga pants



hi, i'm elle mills, and today, i'm going to be switching phones with my high school teacher i want to make a where's your facebook, let's make a status hey guys just wanted to make a huge announcement what? roger and i are expecting you actually sent that? -now [let's] [go]. i'm going to go message your kids. do you swear with your kids?-sometimes -okay. hey bitches whats for dinner they say that to me but they say hey b**ch whats for dinner


i'm hungry af yeah, [hi] [opener] my husband. yes, okay? oh, susu ur cooking bish you looked hot today he actually did hey, michelle. i just bumped into mrs.. l. she invited me to wendy i asked if he could come [too] and she said no yeah, are you fucking kidding me? i want to see what she says whatever still love] her what staff members do you have on this phone we're gonna start some beef she really is proud of her cooking that she was showing me pictures of it okay, just put it down dont be mean about, okay. your cooking is shit. oh, no i lent you a bunch of


plastic forks and i want them back okay like you know what i can see her little face can we send her a picture? okay kidding your cooking is okay check in my blue cupboard at the bottom shelf. [oh] dude u actually lent her forks? does she not get it? im kiddng. yeah she's really sensitive i bought her new plastic forks oh my gosh i didnt realize you actually lent her forks omg yeah she figured it out yeah shes a little slow hi tavian can't believe i just spent a lot of money on a tattoo and now i'm researching how to get it removed


thanks, a [lot] you stupid what's a staff memory that you think is very attractive? mr.. b. now he can be very aggressive, so let's be just really- okay no, we're just gonna hit on him yeah, [oh], [oh], no your eyes make me see the ocean in costa rica because we went three times together, right? yeah, you're hot okay let me go to your mom. okay. yo whats for dinner now last thing. i want to do is make you a tinder mmm. what's a tinder? oh you'll find out oh you have youve had it miss. no i havent


it just said you already had this downloaded that is bull all right [gender]. you're making that up oh my god i can't believe how and then like kaplan [no], no, no no. oh, okay, no no, no, no no no no no oh my what their age right now these are all giant? yeah, you know. he looks like he's gonna beat me up god. god it doesn't obviously on tv. hey guys. hope you enjoyed that video. thank you to mrs. l for doing it with me so funny today's you now is going to be at 5:30 p.m. eastern time just so people [at] different [times] those [can] come and check it out and also


riverdale's on tonight so [to] come to you now in a super sweet and has made me [a] fan of video and she's always been super supportive for months now is dana so this one's dedicated to [used] and i hope you enjoyed it besides that that's for me, and i'll see [you] guys [next] video. bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup