girl in yoga pants fucked



♪♪♪ ♪ we set the roof on fire ♪ ♪ we set the roof (roof) ♪ ♪ if i'm not mistaken allmy niggas made it ♪ ♪ two threes on my feetthen i pump fake em ♪ ♪ baby girl grab the cuervothen french kiss it ♪ ♪ swae lee mr could havetook your bitch quicker ♪ ♪ hottest niggas on theplanet got the place lit up ♪ ♪ fly niggas got expensivetaste sight and touch ♪


♪ i am not your niggayou got me fucked up ♪ ♪ bought your bitch the brato make her tits sit up ♪ ♪ i only fit in with theniggas who's sitting down ♪ ♪ money talks you justpopping off at the mouth ♪ ♪ if i'm the topic thenthe conversation heated ♪ ♪ rae sremm gettingbooked up in every city ♪ ♪ splash her with cash hadto spaz on the waiter ♪ ♪ she fucked up my orderthree times in a row (whoa) ♪ ♪ i'm good on gas i justfilled up my tank ♪


♪ now let's fill up her headand see if she chokes ♪ ♪ two bad bitchesswimming in my bed ♪ ♪ off with the headoff-off with the head ♪ ♪ young slim fuckingbitches in my infrared ♪ ♪ come and hit the propanei just lit the gas ♪ ♪ young wild niggasliving fast ♪ ♪ stashing money ina brown paper bag ♪ ♪ we set the roof on firethen we flood it out ♪ ♪ we just threw the moneyup we ain't even count it ♪


♪ shake it like a seizurebuzzin in my speeder ♪ ♪ girl i'm buzzing offthe gasoline it'sfucking up my speech ♪ ♪ i'm a million dollar niggababy nothing's out my reach ♪ ♪ i'm a million dollar niggalike i hit the lottery ♪ ♪ splash her with cash hadto spaz on the waitress ♪ ♪ she fucked up my orderthree times in a row ♪ ♪ now let's fill up her headand see if she goes ♪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup