yoga gloves



kaitlyn: hi, i'm kaitlyn from marketing, andthis is my riding outfit of the day. my favorite part of my outfit is my piperknee patch breeches. i love them, because when i'm wearing them,it feels like i'm wearing yoga pants, and who doesn't love wearing yoga pants? to complement my piper breeches, i'm wearingthe piper t-shirt. i love this t-shirt, because i love the v-neckstyle, but sometimes they're way too low cut. this one's nice and conservative, providingfull coverage no matter what i'm doing around the barn. adding more personality to my outfit is theharwich leather belt with swarovski crystals.


i love it because the crystals add just theright amount of bling. my gloves are the ssg all weather gloves.i like these, because they're really durable, and the suede palm gives me a great grip onthe reins. protecting my head is the one k defender mattehelmet. i love this helmet, because it has a really low profile, and it's so easy toclean that i can wipe it off after every ride and it looks brand new. everything you see here is available at smartpak.com, and don't forget that all orders over $75ship completely free. have a great ride!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup