yoga vida schedule



hey! hi hello, how are you?so long time i haven't upload a video in two days, i know sorry but, i am in mexico for the moment


yoga vida schedule, well, this is not mexico but it is a hotel mexican hotel mexico! and today i have to do many things


and tomorrow, i'm going to cancun i was recording a lot of things today so i'm leaving tomorrow morning to cancun and my vacation will start so today i'm going to schedule all the videos. just to have them ready and the only thing left to do it is the ... thumbnails so today i schedule all to have many videos when i'm there vacationing and enjoying a break


and i wanted to report for people who do not know many already know because already watched the video. but, for people who do not know the fine brothers video that i recorded in the youtubers react it is already on youtube so i'll leave the link here below in the description so you can go and see it and comment... germã¡n brought me here and many well-nice things that you always comment so, uh, nothing, i wanted to tell them that and yes, uff, i got tired


this camera weighs and if, uh, follow me on musical.ly i will upload several videos there of... my little vacation and i'll do some music there on the beach, just to change a bit the environment so if you do not follow me in musical.ly find me as german4real or german4real and that's it


i wanted to say... that i missed you... and there wasn't a video yesterday and the day before but... i already upload a video recently, if you have not seen it, go to my channel go and see it, there it is, and uh how was it called? i put eh if i was a... how did i named it? if i was a...a bodyguard i would starve


because ... when you see the video you will understand why i put that title but, ok, guys see you soon...tomorrow in ... i'll be uploading photos to instagram also for you to have way to see the photos of my moments to get into my daily life if you miss me, i miss you too that's it guys, i love you so much my pillow says goodbye


hello pillow, how are you? hello bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wet yoga pants

hot middle schoolers in yoga pants

yoga soup